Hi.  if you jget a 1 row added just interact with the text and press vo a to
continue reading.

It shouldn’t really interrupt that much. Unless you’re getting lots of mail
coming in.

I hope this helps
Cheers
Maria

sent from mac mini
email, & fb bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
skype bubbygirl1972  twitter same as skype without the numbers.