Hi Robert,

Thanks for your tip on reading mail using VO-J. I am relatively new to the Mac
and I have been using the enter key, but needed to use CMD-W to close the email
and then use the backspace key to delete it. Your method to me is more
efficient when reviewing a tremendous amount of emails.

thanks again for the tip.

Eileen