Thanks!
I have 7 rows, b/c I only have 1 Tivo. Roxio wasn't worth the $50 I paid for
it. I only use my Windows machine to transfer Tivo shows. Since XP is going
away, I'm going to replace that desktop with a Mac, and didn't want to load
Windows just for one program. I also read on a forum where you can go to Safari
and open the tiro by typing in the IP address, use tivo as your log in name and
your media access key as the password. You are supposed to see your tivo shows,
and be able to download them directly. I haven't tried it yet.