Hi,
Why make it harder and more complicated than it has to be? Unless of course you
want to only use the defaults, then it’s a different matter, but if you really
want to configure Mut at least when i used it, the config file was several
kilometers long and as development probably has progressed since i used it, i
don’t even want to begin to dream of how long and complicated it is now. Don’t
get me wrong, you can do a whole bunch of nifty tricks with Mut, if you are
willing to spend the time it takes to configure it, which i for one don’t want
to do. I’m too lazy.:-)
/Krister