Possibly corrupt, eh? Not too comforting, but if you've never run into that,
I'm not overly concerned. I have my absolutely vital files stored in a Box
account, just in case the worst happens. Well, a final check of my backups, and
I'll run the install. See you all on the other side! :)

Oh, in case anyone else has this question, here's a link someone tweeted me
explaining how it is that seemingly incremental backups can still have the full
contents of your drive:
http://pondini.org/TM/Works.html

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)