I think people confuse what some of us mean. I for one am not talking about a
"notification" I am talking about when I am in the preview or the body of a
message,  and it continually says "one row added" that is nothing to do with do
not disturb or notifications, and there is no fix for it, and it didn't used to
happen before mavericks. It is maddening, and I hate it. If the op did indeed
mean something else then I apologize, but this one row added thing is just
inane.

Alia