Thanks for this tip Teresa. That made things much more readable. Incidentally,
when I tried 6 dot braille after the transformation, it still made similar
mistakes. It almost looks as though automatic translation gets turned on if you
try and read in 6 dot braille. I don't know why that would be so.

-Greg