Really, it's a judgement call. If you press delete on a thread, all of the
messages in it are deleted. I might be more likely at times to read a thread
that has more than one message in it. Also, there are times when I want to find
out if someone has answered a question on the list. I don't want to be one of
ten people posting the same answer to a question.

But really, I think it is a matter of preference. Some of us prefer hear ing
the message count first. It's that simple. :)

Teresa

Slow down; you'll get there faster.