Hi.
I have downloaded the Mavericks install app, it is in my apps directory I
Nextel loaded disk maker ex, I have put it into my apps folder as well. When I
try to run disk make her ex, though, I get the files from the Internet message,
then this may correct opens to an empty screen, it stays empty, the matter how
long I wait. Anyone have any suggestions what I might be doing wrong?
Thanks.
Bill.

Sent from my iPhone