Le Jeudi 27 Octobre 2005 13:38, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

> and only after that you switch the device on with the power button.

Isn't there also a way to keep the device in usb mode ? I managed this
once or twice by pressing and holding the home key while booting, but
as soon as I release the home key, it leaves usb mode.
And then if you press other keys like zoom, plus, minus, power shortly,
still while holding the home key, you can relase all of them an it
stays in usb mode forever.

> so if I do a mistake, I can take the battery out if a reset is needed
> quickly:

bad idea : powering off the device while it's writting the flash "might"
be a good way to brick it ...

> After the flashing is 100%, switch off the device by knocking the
> battery out. Then
> put the battery back and start the device.

or just use the -R flag of the tool ;)

Regards,
Alex