Koen Kooi kirjoitti 29.12.2005 kello 23.54:

Eero Tamminen wrote:

Note: In Maemo UI user cannot resize windows and applications themselves do that very rarely for dialogs, so this is fairly moot point for Maemo.

Try popping up the vkb. Opera takes ~4 seconds to resize the first time.

Hi,

Isn't the Opera engine written using QT?-) Seriously, I don't know what widget set they use in the 770, but the browser widget/window (unlike the rest of the UI) is obviously not gtk+. Compare e.g. the scrollbars to those of native gtk+ apps.

Other than that, switching to/from full screen mode is one common case where the applications resize themselves. But I don't think that's unusually slow in any of the default applications at least...

BR,
Lassi