Hi,

Thank you for this info. I have strong interest into java on the 770. Could you tell me if you have support for CDC 1.1 or 1.0 ?

Regards,

Fabrice

On Mar 7, 2006, at 2:45 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,

I've read some discussion on that list about the possibility of running
J2ME MIDlets on Nokia 770. As I've found, the problem is because of
lack of J2ME implementation for that device. I'm an author of
MicroEmulator (http://www.sf.net/projects/microemulator) - pure java
CLDC/MIDP implementation. I think it would be possible to create port
of MicroEmulator on Nokia 770 to fill that gap. If anyone is
interesested in that please send info and I could look into more
deeply.

Regards,
Bartek Teodorczyk