Some questions about IT2006:

- After installing, the Application Manager on real device put my application into the Extras menu folder; this is what I wanted, except that an Extras folder already existed on my system and the app. Manager duplicated it!
- My app. doesn't start at all from the task manager, despite having .desktop and .service in the usual places and even doing proper osso_initialize on startup.
- By launching it from an xterm (with or without " run-standalone.sh"), it fires up in an "un-hildonized" form, while if I launch it into the SDK ti behaves normally.

What can I do to prevent duplicating the Extras folder and to debug the "launching from Task Manager" issue (ie. how to see what's happening after the icon has been clicked) ?

Thanks in advance,

Luca Donaggio