On 10/26/06, Mikhail Sobolev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip interesting points about bugfix releases]

On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 06:20:02PM +0100, Andrew Flegg wrote:

> [snip the rest, I think we can probably put that safely to bed]
Pity. :-/

Well, if you insist: IMHO, I think the people participating from
within Nokia with the external community (whether via mailing lists or
IRC) is largely spot-on in terms of attitude, approach and
helpfulness. Which makes the exceptions even more glaring.

The development process issues about openness and discussion with the
community about future plans have already been discussed, and not
necessarily relevant to a "tone" discussion. Similarly for when
questions go unanswered (but the "outstanding issues" post helps
here).

HTH,

Andrew

--