>Daniel Stone wrote:
>
>> You got it.  The majority of the bug work happens before product
>> release: going by what's in the changelogs, the external
>database has
>> roughly 2% of the bugs as the internal one.
>
>That might well be because I (and others) have given up on
>using the external bug database as it seems next to useless.
>
>spaetz

Hi,

Do not give up on it just yet, it is changing for better. We have a real
person behind [EMAIL PROTECTED] If not counting enhancement requests and
reports on closed applications then almost all new bug reports get
handled.

What is still missing is a more sane structure in bugzilla and more
active (or powerfull?) QA getting rid of enhancement requests and making
sure bug reports meet basic standards (templates for new bug reports?).

Br,

--jakub