On 5/14/07, Acadia Secure Networks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Misha,

the version numbers shown in the application manager installed apps menu
are as follows:

        *    App                      Version #*

           X11VNC               0.8-3

           Free42                 1.4.27-hildon3

Unfortunately the metadata associated with the app that is shown in the
application manager does not indicate from where the app was taken. I am
pretty sure that I took the Free42 app from the maemo downloads www
site. Regarding X11VNC, I am less certain of where I got that from.

Perhaps you got it from http://mike.saunby.googlepages.com/x11vncfornokia7702
? IIRC the desktop file pointed to a shell script that acted like on/off
button, alternatively starting and stopping the service. Is it a problem if
it's not launched via D-Bus?

Br,
Jari

--