El Sunday 29 July 2007 19:18:12 Rainer Dorsch escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I am wondering if there is a good way to use last.fm
>
>       http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last.fm
>
> on the N800.

        I'm working on a Last.fm stream player, but it's not ready for release
yet.
I've written almost all the backend stuff, consisting of:
        GObject based wrapper around curl, for avoiding dependencies on a new
http
library (curl comes preinstalled in maemo).
        XML-RPC library on top of libgcurl, which is the name I gave to the
previous
mentioned wrapper around curl.
        GstCurl source plugin, for accesing http streams without gnome-vfs and,
thereby, reducing overall memory footprint.
        Last.fm player based on GStreamer and using all the components
mentioned
above.

        Now I'm working on the frontend, using a common infrastructure with
hooks
where the environment-specific functions attach. I have almost-working
frontends for maemo and plain gtk, and I also plan to write one for openmoko.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~/src/sol $ find \( -name "*.c" -o -name "*.h" \) -exec cat
{}
\; |wc -l
6762

(I know that infamous phrase about measuring progress by lines of code, but
you get the idea)

Regards,
        Alberto

--