>>> How about all of them?
>>
>> Please check what's available; kernel and X git repositories you
>> should find with Google, Application framework stuff you will find
>> from Maemo (until it's moved to Gnome), new Browser is in
>Garage.  For
>> all the open
>> source(d) packages you find the debian source package from the maemo
>> repos and those contain change logs.  Maybe you could view them and
>> tell what specifically you're lacking?
>Hmmm, I think someone's missing the point here. You "Nokia"
>tell me as an end user nothing about what's in each release.
>From start to finish, there's no information in a release that
>tells me what it includes.

I can't see *end user* caring a bit about having a Freetype 2.2.1-1osso3
in the release and how it differs from the Freetype in previous release.
That is probably not what you meant.

>At the very minimum I want the
>delta between the current and previous releases.

Like the delta we announced for the latest release?
http://repository.maemo.org/stable/3.2/content_comparison.html
http://tablets-dev.nokia.com/3.2/maemo-sdk-relnotes_3.2.txt
http://tablets-dev.nokia.com/3.2/content_changes.html
http://europe.nokia.com/A4307030

>To be honest, your response is more along the same line of the
>previous responses, i.e. "it's more complex than you understand"
>which again just tells me Nokia either can't or won't provide
>this information.

Makes me sad people see it this way without knowing enough.

Br,

--jakub