On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 12:21:24PM +0200, ext Koen Kooi wrote:
> Makes me sad when nokia (employees) don't tell us enough and then try
> guilting us into
> shutting up with statements like the above.

Hi,
It's pretty easy to just see Nokia as a nameless, faceless corporation
responsible for all the world's evils.  But please remember that, on
maemo-developers, you're talking to people (often free software
developers in their own time[0]).  You can try to pin every single
failing of Nokia, or a couple-of-hundred-person organisation within
Nokia, on them, but after a while, we'll probably just give up and go
back to lurking.

I'm not responding to this thread, because every time I do, I end up
feeling like every single shortcoming of Maemo is on my shoulders, and
quite honestly, I can't be arsed with that.

Cheers,
Daniel, free software developer paying food and rent through his job

[0]: On this list, you have active developers from Debian, the Linux
     kernel, and X.Org to name but a few.  Between us, we've maintained
     dpkg, X, DirectFB, KDE, GNU/Hurd, GNU/kFreeBSD and many others, in
     both Debian and Ubuntu.