I'm a home user with two access points. I've noticed that the N810 holds on
to the connection with the established AP far longer than the 770 seemed to.
I expect to never see low strength signals as the two APs cover my home
nicely. But I have not noticed any problems associated with this apparent
change in behavior. It's also entirely possible that since I never manually
disconnected the 770, rather I put the cover on, that I would not have
noticed low signal strength even if it did exist.

Frank