On Sat, 2008-02-02 at 23:18 +0100, Benno Senoner wrote:
> Any suggestions ?
>
> I find this wlan freeze problem a grave bug is this a defect in the
> N800 or a software bug ?

One thing you could try is setting up openvpn: N800 as client, the VNC
machine as server: it will secure your VNC connection,
your connection will even survive the N800 changing its IP and since
openvpn works over UDP it might help for network freeze.

I use openvpn+VNC on my N810 to get access to complex applications
running on my home PC from wherever I get wifi but I'm not roaming
though.

Sincerely,

Laurent