thanks for the reminder :)

I have put together a report including test cases on the itt forum

http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=261099

This includes lots of information about the issue and I have mailed the
rotation patch author and let folks know.
I am not sure where the problem originates from so putting the issue
centrally is the best option.

gary