On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Tuomas Kulve <tuo...@kulve.fi> wrote:
> Rodrigo Vivi wrote:
>> This Xomap is a kdrive, so maybe it would be better try to add xrandr
>> support to this Xomap:
>> http://gitweb.pingu.fi/?p=xf86-video-omapfb.git;a=tree;f=src;h=b6255dda0b6adefd1de00228429c3e139c3916f1;hb=HEAD
>> that is an xf86 implementation...
>>

> X.Org 1.5.1, xf86-video-omapfb, n810 (Nokia's stock kernel):
>
> $ xrandr -o normal
> $ xrandr -o left
> X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
>  Major opcode of failed request:  146 (RANDR)
>  Minor opcode of failed request:  2 (RRSetScreenConfig)
>  Serial number of failed request:  12
>  Current serial number in output stream:  12

Yes, it is expected because there are no xrandr support on this xomap...
In this code the only reference to randr is this one: /* TODO: RANDR support */

As I said, someone should add it to this xomap...
hopefully it shouldn't be so difficult basing it on kdrive's patch:
http://labs.vivi.eng.br/blog/rotation-patches/adding-support-to-xrandr-on-xomap.patch
hopefully...

--
Rodrigo Vivi