On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Quim Gil <quim....@nokia.com> wrote:

>> "My advice to commercial developers is to make a step in the Maemo
>> platform, learn and have fun with it." ?
>
> I think this is the most sensible approach, yes. If you have a better
> advice for commercial developers in Maemo please share it.

It seems the original statement is a bit too strong - creating a
product for maemo doesn't need to be exclusively for
entertainment/learning purposes. If you make your app with Qt, you
also have a very good shot at providing a S60 port of the app in the
future (with a much bigger installed base).

--
Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio