To avoid re-inventing the wheel again we are providing examples how
you can do things with Qt. If some thing can be done with dozen lines of
Qt code, it just matter of taste, should we provide widget or just
example that you can cut-and-paste. The most important thing is that
we have all basic widgets like finger scrollable lists etc so that
only action needed is to collect them together.

If some of these composite widgets are so big problem, we can collect
these examples as widget library.

Kate