And you're lucky if you get votes !

I can imagine nobody cares about pwsafe (except 2 people) but does that
mean that if you get no vote in extras-testing you'd better forget about
your app and start something new ?

I know you can't force people to vote or test ... But it means that if
an app has a very limited public it doesn't get out of extras-testing ?

Fred