On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 12:27 AM, Benno Senoner
<benno.seno...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm writing an interactive app on the N900 with PR 1.2. which captures
> audio and analyzes it.
<snip very long mail>

Hi Benno,

I think you would probably recieve better answers if you did two things:
1) split your points up into logical groupings
2) sent them to the appropriate place

For instance, questions and suggestions for MeeGo architecture are
probably better sent to the meego-dev mailing list
(http://lists.meego.com/listinfo/meego-dev).

I'm not sure who you could talk to about QAudioInput's performance,
but I'd suggest either the qt-maemo-feedback mailing list
(http://lists.trolltech.com/mailman/listinfo/qt-maemo-feedback) or
alternatively filing a bug (http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com - they do
have a Maemo5 category, and they do address issues) - though
obviously, if you can do some investigation to help track down the
issue, that would probably be appreciated. (It sounds like you know
your way around an audio stack, so I'd presume you can help out a bit
there :))

Also, please keep your audience in mind: developers - and developers
talk tech best. So stick to your main points here.. e.g. when
suggesting changes to architecture, I'd point out technical merits,
and leave it at that.

Hope this helps,

> regards,
> Benno