I am now the proud owner of a Nokia 770, and I would like to know if there are any PIM suites with synchronisation frameworks that anyone is working on, even if they are in the beginning stages. I see that GPE has multisync, but it appears to only sync with GPE.

I'd like to some day be able to sync using iSync, although I realise that's a long ways off, maybe I can take an existing synchronisation framework and whip something up.

Failing that, are there any other PIM suites other than GPE? It's not that I hate GPE, I'd just like to see my options. Does anyone know anything about the one that Open Hand was supposed to be releasing?