Finally got this working... I power cycled my phone and had to delete pairing from both devices... Ah the simple things.

I used the connection manager to set up Cingular, but changed ISP to WAP in both lines as you have below which are the preferred names for MediaNet. think the ISP is if you have the internet plan or whatever it is currently called.

Thanks for the group assistance - mobile usage has been enabled!