On 2/7/07, Levi Bard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The dates app looks quite polished, but only seems to support day view

The zoom in/out buttons on the toolbar let you expand or narrow the scope.

Noted that right after my post.  thanks.

> and no import or subscribe option - so pulling in a published .ics
> (Google Calendar for example) looks tough for now.

We recently did a little playing with this.  You can overwrite your
Dates calendar with a GC .ics, but I couldn't find an option to merge
the info from an .ics into an existing calendar (although I was able
to do so by hand using a text editor).  Gpe-calendar, on the other
hand, was able to directly import .ics files into existing calendars,
or add them concurrently as new calendars.

Ideally we'd be able to sync two-way, but I would be very happy with the
ability to subscribe to a published .ics file like you can in GPE Cal.

--
Jonathan Greene
m 917.560.3000