Jae Stutzman wrote:
I'm also a lefty...but enjoy every opportunity to use my right hand as well. It makes us smarter!

Yes, that's the positive attitude. But it is hard to keep that attitude when trying to type on virtual keyboard with stylus in right hand :-)

All suing will do is make Nokia delay the launch of the N990 in the US, and that will make both righties and lefties unhappy!

Or let them figure out that buttons on both sides (with key customization in control panel) are useful for all. And that will make both righties and lefties very happy!

Frantisek