That worked! Thanks!

Nick.

On Tue Feb 27 4:40 , "Aaron Westerdale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>sent:

Mine installed it once I added to my list of application catalogs the Maemo repository at http://repository.maemo.org with distribution: bora and component: free non-free.  Gnumeric would not even install until I added that catalog because it could not find the libglade2-0 library.  Hope that helps.