On this note, what would be a killer app for the tablet is OTA sync /
download for Rhapsody.  There's no reason why we can't use the N*00 as
a local player - not just for streaming.  Then we don't even need sync
per se as it's all maintained in the cloud, enabling our Internet
Tablets to tap the spring as needed.

the Sansa Connect works in this way with the Yahoo music service...