Mike,

I have tested the Skype client for Pocket PC (v 2.2.0.20) on the
UTStarcom XV6700 running Windows Mobile 5.0 and although it takes a
while to initialize, it seems to handle calls ok, better using 802.11
than EVDO but even EVDO works.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks

* *

*would** you like to know where is Darren on his thru-hike?
you can find out at:    www.whereisdarren.com***