On Tuesday 09 October 2007 01:32:01 Aniello Del Sorbo wrote:
> Il 5-10-2007 19:25, "Steve Yelvington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:
> > I thought the browser tab thing was an urban legend, but it turns out
> > they're there, and probably agnostic to the HTML engine.
> >
> > Last item in the dropdown menu is "Advanced,"where you choose the
> > browser engine, and among its (new?) entries is "View" with options for
> > tab, box and window. However, in tab mode the tabs are placed on the
> > left side of the screen, eating valuable layout space.
> >
> > There also is a "policy" choice that lets you control Javascript for
> > Google separately from the global settings.
>
> OOPS I've replied only to Steve Yelvington, here's it again:
>
> I confirm this, but I think that this menu was not intented to be
> "released" to the users. I believe it's an internal/testing menu entry
> that, somehow, appears when you flash the new firmware (probably if, in the
> process, you also restore the settings/data from a previous backup).
>
> In fact, the Tabs are, as you also noticed, very poorly implemented. Same
> for the remaining "views".

I agree on your analysis  however even though they weren't pretty they were so
freaking useful it wasn't funny.  I rue the day I lost mine for sure.

My mission it seems to to figure out how to get them back ;)

James

--
READ CAREFULLY. By [accepting this material|accepting this payment|accepting
this business-card|viewing this t-shirt|reading this sticker] you agree, on