John Rudd wrote:
> Kahlil Johnson wrote:
> > Wow, still no OGG.... when will maemo people ever learn. Who cares
> > about AAC, give us OGG.
>
> Huh.  I have many AAC files.  I have no OGG files.  Why should even
> remotely care about OGG?

How weird. I have no AAC files but a big bunch of ogg files, why should
I even remotely care about AAC?

IOW: What is the point you are trying to make?

> Or is this one of those "you absolutely need it for interesting content
> in Europe, but it's absolutely useless for content in the Americas" type
> situations?

Huh? What does it have to do with America/Europe? It's about *open* and
*free* music codecs - neither AAC nor MP3 are free.

And I don't really see the problem with supporting *also* ogg.

Cheers,

Ralph