I strongly believe Maemo will be a direct competitor to Google Chrome
OS WHEN it'll be ready for a netbook form factor device.

They had (for whatever reason [may be test the market?]) to release a
netbook, but neither Symbian nor Maemo were ready for it. So why
wonder?

Maemo will be an OS that can run from a phone up to a netbook. But "will".

Aniello

2009/8/25 William Maddler <n...@maddler.net>:
> On 25/08/2009 16:47, Kenneth Loafman wrote:
>> booiiing wrote:
>>> i say at most 3 months and maemo will be available for it :)
>>>
>>> that would be awesome!
>>
>> Wonder if Nokia will honor a refund if you swap to Maemo from Windows?
>
> Getting a refund for unused OEM Windows license is almost a mirage.
>

>> ...Ken

anidel