Hi,

2009/9/28 Adrián Yanes <de...@ayanes.com>:
> Hi Andrea, the idea looks nice. But I think that the problem it´s some
> companies use flash technology for show the credit sale in their websites.

can you show me some of these companies that only use Flash?

> I think that other option it´s program a fronted ( in python or C, with GTK
> or Qt ) that use the specif commands for GSM (like *100#) and obtain the
> credit sale with this. Probably will be more fast & cheaper (normally check
> the credit sale with this commands it's free).
>
> We only need a little db with the different codes from the countries and
> companies for obtain the credit sale.

your is a good idea, but for example my carriers doesn't support this
(Tre Italia, Simyo ecc...) as far as I know. So this would fix the
problem for Flash website but would broke carriers I use :P

So, I'm going to continue on this way, regarding this library, but of
course when I'll create the N900 application too, I'll consider any
kind of library, to be able to support as much carriers as I can.

Thanks for your help!

--
Andrea Grandi
email: a.grandi [AT] gmail [DOT] com