On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Henrik Madsen <h...@imm.dtu.dk> wrote:

> If you have never had an issue with stability on Windows Mobile
> you are the blind person. Almost all producers of mobile phones
> are now leaving Windows Mobile and considering Linux devices
> instead. Are you hired by Microsoft??

Yeah, I'm a Micro$oft fanboy, that's why I run Linux on all my machines...

I've never had an issue with stability on Windows Mobile because I've
never had a Windows Mobile device. What I said was that "I've never
_heard_" of Windows Mobile devices being reflashed like Linux devices.
That also goes for PalmOS devices, Symbian devices, SX0 devices,
etc... (In)stability is one thing, being forced to periodically
replace your OS is quite another. So you tell me: do Windows Mobile
devices get constantly reflashed? With new versions of the OS? Even if
they do, the fact that Linux devices do means that Linux is no better
or more stable than Windows... I know for a fact that Linux is far
less stable than PalmOS and Epoch.

Mark