Samuel Verschelde a écrit :

Le lundi 29 novembre 2010 17:18:07, Olivier Thauvin a écrit :
* Samuel Verschelde (sto...@laposte.net) wrote:

Same opinion here. This poorly written english sentence meant that,
independently of the mirror structure, I hope such a policy will be adopted.
What do you mean by 'This poorly written english sentence' ?

Is my english so bad ? :)

No, it was my sentence which was poorly written :)

I'll let someone else judge your english :)

Samuel

The key is being understood. And perfect English grammar is no guarantee that anyone could understand you. Don't think either of you has anything to worry about :)