Here is the email for the registration which wouldn't work!

** Attachment added: "Non working email"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/631277/+attachment/1551892/+files/You%20have%20registered%20at%20Mahara%3A%20Master%20Branch.eml

--
Registration URL does not work

Status in Mahara ePortfolio: Triaged

Bug description:
I registered as a user on Mahara and got sent an email with a link. In then
copied the link and pasted it in my browser, when I clicked enter I got this
error:
Sorry, there does not seem to be a registration with this key. Perhaps you
waited longer than 24 hours to complete your registration? Otherwise, it might
be our fault.

And that was under 10 seconds.