And another patch to fill in some blank spots that show up when you make
your browser wide enough (in the Default theme anyway):
https://reviews.mahara.org/2512

It occurs to me that we ought to let the Theme override what goes in
style.php, so that it can identify which bits are the "body", the
"view", the "header", etc. Maybe for Mahara 1.9?

  Wishlist/Feature Request: Customise page themes (skins)

Status in Mahara ePortfolio:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  - exact version of Mahara: 1.5.7
  - operating system: Redhat Linux 5.6
  - database: MySQL 5.0.xx
  - Chrome 26, IE9, FireFox 20, Safari 5

  I am not registering a bug, but a wishlist/feature request.

  I have had a lot of users (approx 95% I talk to) mention that they
  would love the ability to have the choice to customise their page
  themes.

  I realise this is no small undertaking, and it looks as though some
  site themes can be customised via the admin/institution pages - is
  this possible for configuring page themes?

  I have attached an image with a rough idea for implementation.