Public bug reported:

Version: master (17.04), 16.10
Platform: any
Browser: Firefox (45)

I got the following error when adding/editing an annotation block in a
portfolio page.

SyntaxError: in strict mode code, functions may be declared only at top
level or immediately within another function

It works ok on Chrome 53

** Affects: mahara

  JS error in Firefox when editing annotation blocks

Status in Mahara:
  New

Bug description: