Hi Son,

I'm not able to see this error - is it in the logs, firebug console or

  JS error in Firefox when editing annotation blocks

  Version: master (17.04), 16.10
  Platform: any
  Browser: Firefox (45)

  I got the following error when adding/editing an annotation block in a
  portfolio page.

  SyntaxError: in strict mode code, functions may be declared only at
  top level or immediately within another function

  It works ok on Chrome 53