The 15.10 patch is slightly different to the others.

in 16.04+ we can check using the SITE_TEMPLATE constant, but that didn't
exist in 15.10

instead we need to check if $template->get('owner') === '0' as it seems
that fetching the variable from db via get() method make it type string.

But we can't go (int) $template->get('owner') as both '0' and null will
be cast to 0

** Changed in: mahara/16.04

** Changed in: mahara/15.10

on #mahara-dev or forum before editing or unsubscribing it!

  Page descriptions not retained from group, institution and site pages

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mahara 15.10 series:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 16.04 series:
  In Progress
Status in Mahara 16.10 series:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Reported at

  When copying a group, institution or site page, the page description
  is not copied, which makes it less useful for templates.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :