[Expired for Mahara because there has been no activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: mahara

  Journal value is '0' after adding image from folder

Status in Mahara:
  Expired

Bug description:
  We have discovered a bug with our Mahara instance where if a user
  create a journal entry and adds an image from a folder within Mahara
  (basically pre-uploaded content) after saving the entry the content is
  replaced with, '0'.

  After some further testing it appears that images do work in journals
  if added via an external URL rather than from a within Mahara. If the
  URL to the image in Mahara is used the same issue occurs when the
  content is replaced by the single character zero (0).