Submitter: Robert Lyon (robe...@catalyst.net.nz)
Author: Maria Sorica <maria.sor...@catalyst-eu.net>
Date: Wed Feb 7 16:54:34 2018 +0000
Bug 1746259: Add the T&C to the register form
Had to change the definition of the following strings:
"siteprivacystatement" to "siteprivacy"
"sitetermsstatement" to "sitetermsandconditions"
"institutiontermsstatement" to "institutiontermsandconditions"
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mahara
Contributors, which is subscribed to Mahara.
Matching subscriptions: Subscription for all Mahara Contributors -- please ask
on #mahara-dev or mahara.org forum before editing or unsubscribing it!
Make the T&C have the same behaviour as the privacy statement
Status in Mahara:
We need to make a series of changes in Mahara to comply with the GDPR.
More info is available on the wiki at
We will need to make the following changes:
1. Add the T&C to the site_content_version table.
2. Display the T&C under the 'Legal' navigation link.
3. Allow the site/institution admins to create new T&C versions.
4. Ask user to agree to the site and institution T&C.
5. Show the user the current T&C version they have consented to.
6. Allow the user to withdraw their consent to the current T&C
7. Add T&C to the registration form
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~mahara-contributors
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~mahara-contributors
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp