At minimum we should have a message on "Admin home" saying something
along the lines of:

The following institutions use the configurable theme. Please re-save the
institution settings page to apply the styles properly again.
- Institution A
- Institution K
- Institution Z

The institutions should be linked to their settings page.

We have something similar for when an institution had SAML setup prior
to Mahara 16.04 and then was upgraded but didn't have proper SAML data
stored in the institution settings but still only on the server.

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara

** Changed in: mahara
    Milestone: None => 18.10.0

** Tags added: snack-sized

  Configurable theme not displaying correctly after upgrade

Status in Mahara:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Upgrading Mahara from 15.10_STABLE to 18.04_STABLE (rc3) on postgres
  with firefox:

  I restored an existing database for 15.10, which included a user with
  a configurable theme.

  After the upgrade, the background colour has disappeared in the
  heading and only shows in the search box.(see attached screenshot.)

  This can be fixed by re-saving the settings under the institution,
  however, we should at least consider adding a warning with this info.