Patch for "master" branch: https://reviews.mahara.org/8783

  Configurable theme not displaying correctly after upgrade

Status in Mahara:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Upgrading Mahara from 15.10_STABLE to 18.04_STABLE (rc3) on postgres
  with firefox:

  I restored an existing database for 15.10, which included a user with
  a configurable theme.

  After the upgrade, the background colour has disappeared in the
  heading and only shows in the search box.(see attached screenshot.)

  This can be fixed by re-saving the settings under the institution,
  however, we should at least consider adding a warning with this info.