** Changed in: mahara

  Behat: copy_taggedposts.feature failing in jenkins

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Despite not being able to replicate this locally, there is a problem
  with jenkins failing the
  test/behat/features/user_content/copy_taggedposts.feature.

  It fails on line 55:   And I follow "Page UserA_01",
  which comes directly after: And I scroll to the id "view"

  My supposition is that the scroll step not being finished is causing
  the test to fail, but there are several tests using that step
  successfully, so that is not the whole story.

  This issue needs a bit of investigation to see what is going on.